Tuesday, April 3, 2007

90 Day Update

Well, it's almost been 90 days since I moved into my new house. I've already taken it over. I've started to wake my mom human up at 5:15 every morning. She tries to pretend she's asleep but I won't play her games. When I'm hungry, I'm hungry and I'm not going downstairs alone while it's dark out!

The other week my humans bought me a house with soft sides to play it. It's like a cube with three holes in it with ribbons hanging from the top. That is, until I tumble in it and then suddenly the top is the bottom. It's alot of fun. I hang out in there all the time.

I've been a bit disappointed with Max. I thought he liked playing with me, but lately he seems to just ignore me. It takes so much effort to get him to play with me. I guess I'll just have to show him who's in charge.

Technorati: cats, bengal

No comments: